LiveReorg vs Oracle's online reorg capabilities

From: Durinda.Jones <Durinda.Jones_at_yellowcorp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:42:57 -0500

We are looking at Quest's LiveReorg to determine whether we want to go that route for online reorgs or not. Has anyone else out there thought through some of these issues? Trying to decide if it's worth the dollars or if Oracle 9i will fit the bill. Quest gives you the nice front end to review and build your jobs, but is that enough to pay for? I'm not finding a whole lot of difference out there. Looks like the functionality is pretty similar.
Pros/cons for either method (other than the $)?

Thanks for your help.

Durinda Jones
Yellow Technologies