Re: Logon Trigger and Cursors

From: <Rajesh.Rao_at_jpmchase.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:14:31 -0400

I thought I did see the stat lines, albeit its all clubbed together at the end. Like for your first SQL, the one selecting from mystat with rownum=1. Isnt the first stat line (the one with the STOPKEY) for this query.

                    "Daniel W. Fink"
                    <Daniel.Fink_at_Sun.CO       To:     oracle-l_at_freelists.org
                    M>                        cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Re: Logon Trigger and Cursors
                    oracle-l-bounce_at_fre
                    elists.org

                    08/25/2004 11:05 AM
                    Please respond to
                    oracle-l

Mladen,

Those tests are on the list of things to do (just low priority). I always think that anything 'odd' may be a bug. I've RTFMed, scanned my Hotsos notes and Optimizing Performance book and given it some thought. If the tests show consistent behavior, it does not rule out a bug (it just means that it is not release specific).

I ask the list because I am hopeful that someone on the list knows the answer and by sharing it will increase my knowledge (as well as the knowledge of the list).

Regards,
Daniel