RE: d/b health check

From: <darrell_at_landrum.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:00:30 -0700 (PDT)

Right! Communication with users is paramount. Pain is always worse when you don't know if anyone is working on it as apposed to when you know someone is working on it. Then, circumstances are even better if you know WHO is working on it.
It takes extra time to contact folks with feedback, etc. but it can also buy you time which is often needed. :)

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:38:28 -0400, "Freeman, Donald" wrote:

> I agree with your point that users many not know when
> something isn't =
> working right or not understand the significance of
> something they =
> observe. I have visited users on site and watched as
> they clicked =
> through warnings, exceptions and errors without
comment