RE: d/b health check

From: Freeman, Donald <dofreeman_at_state.pa.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:59:10 -0400

I may be wrong but the first thing I got out of Carey and Jeff's book is =
to ask the question, "Is anybody complaining?"  I have long thought that =
should be the primary indicator that something needs checked<g>.  When I =
look long enough, and hard enough, I will undoubtably find something = that needs to be messed with, often to my detriment.