RE: Re[4]: What Sort of Privilege?

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <thomas.mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:26:51 -0400

Peter,

You said it best. Nobody is right or wrong here. If you are running an ERP, then the decision is made for you. If you are running a home-grown system, and you prefer one schema, then you are correct.
If you are running a home-grown system, and you prefer multi-schemas, then you are correct.

It all really comes down to personal preference. I actually got a chuckle yesterday when I was told that I was WRONG! Lol!

Have a great day.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional