Re: now what??

From: Robyn <robyn.sands_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:10:13 -0400

Cary,
I was afraid that was the answer: these apps are fairly large and complex. One is the data warehouse with lots of old and tangled sql statements and the other is our SAP system. Your book has been a lifesaver, and I've been practicing my Wolfganging in preparation for this upgrade. It's tough when you know the onslaught is coming and you can't do a damn thing about it. The bright side is I've been asked to put together my wish list and I may actually get to make the changes I've been hoping to make ...

thanks again ... Robyn