RE: What Sort of Privilege?

From: Gogala, Mladen <Mladen.Gogala_at_aetn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:01:29 -0400

I would gladly work with Mark. He is a very knowledgeable guy with a sense of humor (unless I've got the gender wrong again, as in the cases of Leng from Telstra and Tracy from Amex) that I'd really like to work with. In other words, I envy his colleagues. On the the other hand, people who use this list instead of the basic manuals should expect that some of the more senior people will sometimes take aim at them. That's, after all, what JAFBDBA types are here for: providing a comic relief after a bad day.

--

Mladen Gogala
A & E TV Network