RE: Anyone running oracle_home with just Intelligent agent instal led

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <thomas.mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 07:47:55 -0400

David,

We do not install the OI in a separate OH. We run the most recent version we have installed on the machine. It works fine for us.

What version are you running? OEM is still the touchiest piece of software around. Once you get it working, it's fine. But it's very sensitive to lots of little things.

When your databases go red, is the IA still running, or did it end? What does "agentctl status" get you?

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional