RE: ORA-12560

From: Jenner Mike <mike.jenner_at_southampton.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:50:32 +0100

Fahd,

        Check the windows 'service' for that ORACLE_SID.

Mike Jenner.
Oracle Database Administrator,
I.T. Services Division,
Southampton City Council.
Tel: 02380 833985
mike.jenner_at_southampton.gov.uk

> This e-mail is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the =
intended recipient, please be aware that the unauthorised use or = disclosure of the information it contains, or the unauthorised copying = or re-transmission of the e-mail are strictly prohibited. Such action = may result in legal proceedings. If the e-mail has been sent to you in = error, please accept our apologies, advise the sender as soon as = possible and then delete the message. Under the Freedom of Information = Act 2000 / Data Protection Act 1998, the contents of this e-mail, = whether it is marked confidential or otherwise, may be disclosed. No = employee, Councillor or agent is authorised to conclude by e-mail any = binding agreement with another party on behalf of Southampton City = Council. The Council does not accept service by e-mail of court = proceedings, other processes or formal notices of any kind without = specific prior written agreement. E-mails to and from Southampton City = Council may be monitored in accordance with the law. =20 >=20