Perl and DBI Info From Tim Bunce (dtd July 2004)

From: Michael Thomas <mhthomas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 22:28:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

  1. I just came across this 102 page powerpoint document. Wow. Very cool stuff about coding Perl, optimizing DBI and stuff. E.g. array ops like fetchall_arrayref, performance profiling DBI, BULK handling, and a lot more.

--

http://search.cpan.org/src/TIMB/DBI_AdvancedTalk_2004/DBI_AdvancedTalk_2004.ppt or *Browse* from here:
http://search.cpan.org/~timb/DBI_AdvancedTalk_2004/ and grab DBI_AdvancedTalk_2004.ppt

This topic was already mentioned here under subject: ANNOUNCE: Advanced DBI tutorial slides

But, I just want to mention how cool the powerpoint presentation looks. :-)

Jared, what's that application on page #13? ;-)

Regards,

Mike Thomas

Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages! http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail