Re: Rollback to Undo in a RAC env.

From: Daniel W. Fink <Daniel.Fink_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 06:53:51 -0600

Well, there it is plain as day! You can't mix AUM and MUM in an instance...even though the undo_management parameters don't have to be identical ;) I understand the that undo_retention and undo_suppress_errors don't have to be the same and undo_tablespace *must* be different, so why not indicate this in the parameter section? I guess I needed to RTWholeFM.
Thanks for coming across this. This is why the list is great. I don't know anyone who reads the whole manual and can remember every word. By combining our eyes and brains, we'll have read it all as a group.

Daniel