Determine current event level

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:01:17 -0500

Hey all,

We've been having sporadic problems in 9.2.0.5 of queries blowing up = with ORA-1555 -- and they should, since they've been running (more = likely waiting for a user to click "OK") two hours or better.

I had set event 1555 to level 1, but that didn't provide any information = on the client. Oracle Support suggested level 3 and I *thought* I did = that, but the last trace looks no different.

How can I determine what level the event is currently set to? I don't = see any V$ views that seem to contain the info, and my X$ content is a = little rusty... :)

Anyone?

TIA,
Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_quadtechworld.com      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA