RE: SQL generating SQL - stupid question continued lines

From: Raj Jamadagni <rjamya_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:46:42 -0700 (PDT)

so, Jared,

Why do you set btitle/ttitle to '' before turning them off? Seems _odd_ to me, but since you are doing it, there must be some reason.

Why Why Why Why?
Raj (Guess Jared won't talk to me at next Hotsos for asking this question, but it's a slow day I am just installing 10GAS).

> oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org wrote on 08/19/2004 09:08:25 AM:
> > Guys,
> >
> > I hope you don't mind answering this - I am sure I answered this at one
> =
> > time but now forgot the answer.
> >
> > I have some SQL generating SQL but there are skipped lines so the =
> > commands do not look correct and I get=20
> >

> Here is the std settings I use for this:
>
> set pause off
> set echo off
> set trimspool on
> set echo off verify off
>
> clear col
> clear break
> clear computes
>
> btitle ''
> ttitle ''
>
> btitle off
> ttitle off
>
> set pages 0 lines 200 term on feed off head off
>
> Don't ask why b/ttitle are set to a blank and then turned off:
> I don't remember.
>
> Jared

Best Regards
Raj

select mandatory_disclaimer from company_requirements;

Do You Yahoo!?