Re: SQL generating SQL - stupid question continued lines

From: Daniel W. Fink <Daniel.Fink_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:07:12 -0600

Paula,

There are several things to look at. 1) Make sure the size of the output 'column' is large enough to enable breaks to occur properly. 2) When setting linesize, add in any columns that are NOPRINT. Make it large enough that it has plenty of buffer spaces. 3) SET RECSEP OFF. The default is WRAPPED which adds in an additional line if a record is 'wrapped'.

Daniel Fink