Re: VCS 3.5 and Oracle 9iAS (was OEM 10g)

From: Alexandre Gorbatchev <agorbatchev_at_amadeus.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:56:09 +0200

Since no one has replied, maybe I can reshape my question. 10g Enterprise manager is basically an application running under 9i Application Server. Maybe someone can spot some lights on the way of monitoring 9iAS with VCS. Which components of 9iAS should be taken to VCS as resources and monitored.
Thanks in advance,
Alex

From: Alexandre Gorbatchev <agorbatchev_at_amadeus.net>@freelists.org on 16-08-2004 17:14 ZE2
Please respond to oracle-l_at_freelists.org Sent by: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org

To:
Oracle-L_at_freelists.org

cc:

Subject:
VCS 3.5 and OEM 10g

Hi all,
Has anyone experience configuring Oracle EM 10 (aka Grid Control) with Veritas Cluster Server?
I wonder if anyone has configured that and how? In particular what type of

VCS resources to use (process, application, custom agent?) and what problems to expect. Any experience would be helpful. I guess that I will end up writing my own scripts (like online, offline, clean, etc...) for a custom agent.

Thanks in advance,
Alex