RE: 10046 - Unable to trace JDBC thin client?

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:57:03 -0700

> I am able to locate the session. I enable the trace, have some sql
> executed and then disable the trace. No trace file is produced.

Tracy,

There are several methods to enable extended SQL trace in another session.

I suggest you download 'How to Activate Extended SQL Trace' from www.hotsos.com, and try the other methods.

I have at times found that one method would not work for me, while another one would. The symptoms were the same as you describe, no trace file produced.

HTH Jared