Re: raid 5 disaster

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 00:55:04 +0200

I'm sorry, there is an NDA between me and my customer. And, worse, the HW-vendor has a clause in its contract that prohibites disclosure of failures .........
So, yes, there are definetely more war-stories than you will ever know. Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===