Re: Is RAC DOA?

From: Daniel Fink <Daniel.Fink_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:14:13 -0600

Yeah! Well, I don't see no bottle of Highland Park (18 yo), so I don't believe you.

I guess the real question, at least for me, is "What really is Grid Computing?" and "How can database systems use grid computing?". When I think of grid, I think of seti_at_home. I am having a hard time picturing how database systems would spread the workload.

Dan