RE: Is RAC DOA?

From: Raj Jamadagni <rjamya_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:02:07 -0700 (PDT)

Correct ... we applied so many patches that I lost count. Plus what we normalyl do is prepare asecond OH with new binaries etc and shutdown (if required) chande the link fo main OH to the new binaries and restart ...

Our OH always is something/current ... this points to oen of following /something/9204
or
/something/9204p

P is added if individual patches have been applied to the OH in question.

Raj
--- Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com> wrote:

> Individual patches are now being marked as rolling upgradeable (damn that's=
> an awful phrase!) I think that's what Raj means.
>
> =
>
> Pete
> =

Best Regards
Raj

select mandatory_disclaimer from company_requirements;

Do You Yahoo!?