Re: Is RAC DOA?

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:05:38 +0200

At least I think I once said something like this:

If you can't get a big enough box - consider RAC.

You usually can get a big enough box, but perhaps it's from a vendor you don't like or don't buy stuff from, and then you can be forced to this decision for political reasons (for instance if your policy is to use Intel boxes with a few CPU's in each).

Mogens