Re: raid 5 disaster

From: Michael McMullen <ganstadba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 08:46:48 -0400

Who hijacked my thread? :-)
Anyways, on my original thread. I always new i/o was the culprit. Here's a snippet from stats back for 3 minutes when i/o waits were 75%. Top 5 Timed Events

Total
Event                                               Waits    Time (s) Ela
Time
--
enqueue                                               151         446
29.67

Now back to pros and cons of documentation.

Mike