How should I connectting to BEA Weblogic from a pl/sql procedure and is this a stable connection.

From: <J.Polet_at_Robeco.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:58:16 +0200

 Hello,

 I am looking for a way to connect to BEA weblogic from a pl/sql procedure
 I have looked into the manual's and I have found in the  Oracle 8i
 Enterprise Javabeans developers Guide en Reference a solution with
 EJB's, JNDI, RMI over IIOP etc.
 I was wondering if this is the direction I should take and whether
 somebody already has experience with this or any other solution.

 Jaco

 The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be  legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or  entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you  are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any  disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in relation to the  contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Neither the sender nor the represented institution are liable for the  correct and complete transmission of the contents of an e-mail, or for its  timely receipt.