Re: PDF Highlighting

From: Michael Thomas <mhthomas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:53:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Funny to think this method has been available, but probably unused by most customers. :-)

Some tips I frequently use:
1) Key navigation between matches -
CTRL-G - navigates to *next* match
CTRL-SHFT-G - navigates *back* a match

2) I can't use some tricks on my laptop without remapping keys, like:
CTRL-] - next document
CTRL-{ - previous document

Instead I to *Advanced Search* to keep the results to a managable few. We can set the 'Use these additional critera:' with something like -
[X]
Title
Contains
One of net, concepts, recovery, admin, cluster, etc (or make up some of your own)

Additionally, I'm thinking of creating a command-line documents search-launch script for SQL*Plus on Windows (Adobe v6.0.x is only Windows). If it works with these basic/advanced search features, I'll post it.

Regards,

Mike Thomas

Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages! http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail