Re: Table Access By Index Rowid

From: <jaysingh1_at_optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:04:48 -0400

Wolfgang,

Sorry about the incomplete info. Kindly look at the complete information enclosed here.

SELECT * FROM (
 SELECT /*+ FIRST_ROWS */ e.userstatusid,

         P.processed_by,
         P.last_name,
         P.first_name,
        P.company_name,
         c.countryname,
         e.customerid,
         TO_CHAR(e.LASTUPDATEDATE,'dd MON, yy ')||'AT
'||TO_CHAR(e.LASTUPDATEDATE,'hh24:mi ')||'GMT' formattedlastupdatedate,
         P.userid,
         business_country_id
 FROM     (SELECT * FROM PROFILEDUSER WHERE hsbc_user_category IN
('GCAT','HCAT')) P,
     (SELECT  customerid,userstatusid,profileduserid,lastupdatedate FROM
EXTENDEDATTRIBUTES WHERE lastupdatedate >= SYSDATE-30) e,

    COUNTRIES c

 WHERE     P.profileduserid= e.profileduserid
 AND     P.business_country_id = c.countryabbrev
 AND     p.processed_by in ('3')
and     p.region in ('4051')

and p.business_country_id='GB'
and e.userstatusid in (1,113)
ORDER BY e.LASTUPDATEDATE desc
)
WHERE ROWNUM <=20

call count cpu elapsed disk query current rows ------- ------ -------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

Parse        1      0.04       0.03          0          0          0           0
Execute      1      0.00       0.00          0          0          0           0
Fetch        1      3.72      14.95       1948       5259          0           0
------- ------  -------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------  ----------
total        3      3.76      14.98       1948       5259          0           0

Misses in library cache during parse: 1
Optimizer goal: FIRST_ROWS
Parsing user id: 180

Rows Row Source Operation

-------  ---------------------------------------------------
      0  COUNT STOPKEY
      0   VIEW
      0    MERGE JOIN CARTESIAN
      1     NESTED LOOPS
    833      TABLE ACCESS BY INDEX ROWID EXTENDEDATTRIBUTES
   2838       INDEX RANGE SCAN DESCENDING (object id 1174163)
    832      TABLE ACCESS BY INDEX ROWID PROFILEDUSER
   1664       INDEX UNIQUE SCAN (object id 5840)
      0     SORT JOIN
      0      TABLE ACCESS BY INDEX ROWID COUNTRIES
      0       INDEX RANGE SCAN (object id 1131957)