(re): Really Wierd Query tuning issue

From: ryan gaffuri <ryan.gaffuri_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:59:19 -0400

yup.. over and over again. made sure it was compiled. Wierd thing is that I get a reduction in LIOs with the same plan if use an 'order by ' on the value in the index.

really wierd.

clustering factor should not be a factor in a 56 row table since all the index data should fit in one block. Its just 1 number field in the index. ----- Original Message -----