RE: 10046 Trace Pronunciation

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:48:02 -0400

I am going to risk the wrath of Jarad to suggest that maybe we could say that a 10046 level 1 is a Cary 1, a 10046 level 4 is a Cary 4 etc. Similarly we could designate a 10053 level x as a Wolfgang x. This would have meaning to all DBA's and leave others scratching their heads but not wanting to seem stupid, agreeing.

Over and out,
Ruth