Re: 10046 Trace Pronunciation

From: Peter Robson <pgro_at_bgs.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:18:42 +0100

 Lee,

LL> Hi Gurus,

LL> When explaining to another person that I am going to LL> do a 10046 trace what is the best why to say it?

Try "For performance tuning I like to find water from a stagnant pond, a dead lizard, twig of myrtle, heat to gas mark 5 ..."

peter
edinburgh
--

    mailto:pgro_at_bgs.ac.uk

This e-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If this message was not addressed to you, you have received it in error and any copying, distribution or other use of any part of it is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the British Geological Survey. The security of e-mail communication cannot be guaranteed and the BGS accepts no liability for claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit messages from or to the
BGS. .                            http://www.bgs.ac.uk