Re: relation shared pool elements phys mem

From: <J.Velikanovs_at_alise.lv>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 10:50:05 +0300

Tanel,
Thanks for replay,

Your suggestion can be the way to get the right information. I am aware about x$ksmup & x$ksmpp unfortunately this is third party application and we cant use those views. The dumping can be the strategy.
.
I have found “Diagnosing and Resolving ORA-4030 errors” (Note 233869.1). There is reference to the EVENT: 10261. It is seems that this event can be useful for the purpose that we are discussing. .
Are you aware, dose heapdump and 10261 works well in MTS env.? .
Jurijs