Re: Transaction table- Keep Pool

From: <jaysingh1_at_optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 10:31:58 -0400

It is taking 30 sec for such a small volume of records.

call count cpu elapsed disk query current rows ------- ------ -------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

Parse        1      0.03       0.05          0          0          0           0
Execute      1      0.00       0.00          0          0          0           0
Fetch        3     10.71      33.30       6345      19185          0          20
------- ------  -------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------  ----------
total        5     10.74      33.35       6345      19185          0          20

Misses in library cache during parse: 1
Optimizer goal: CHOOSE
Parsing user id: 180

Rows Row Source Operation

-------  ---------------------------------------------------
     20  COUNT STOPKEY
     20   VIEW
     20    SORT ORDER BY STOPKEY
    347     MERGE JOIN CARTESIAN
    348      NESTED LOOPS
   4884       TABLE ACCESS BY INDEX ROWID PROFILEDUSER
   4885        INDEX RANGE SCAN (object id 1010125)
   5230       TABLE ACCESS BY INDEX ROWID EXTENDEDATTRIBUTES
   9766        INDEX UNIQUE SCAN (object id 951554)
    347      SORT JOIN
      1       TABLE ACCESS BY INDEX ROWID COUNTRIES
      2        INDEX RANGE SCAN (object id 1131957)

Elapsed times include waiting on following events:
  Event waited on                             Times   Max. Wait  Total Waited
  SQL*Net message to client                       3        0.00          0.00
  rdbms ipc reply                              6051        0.18          2.31
  global cache freelist wait                   6206        0.18          3.88
  file open                                       4        0.00          0.00
  db file sequential read                      6345        0.04         14.05
  global cache cr request                      3188        0.21          4.87
  latch free                                      1        0.02          0.02
  SQL*Net message from client                     3        0.27          0.32
  SQL*Net more data to client                     1        0.00          0.00