RE: OT: standards

From: Freeman, Donald <dofreeman_at_state.pa.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:27:31 -0400

You're welcome...I am a PSE also<g> although a fairly recent addition. = All of our major projects are outsourced and some of them are better = than others. We haven't had any noteworthy IT project failures in = Pennsylvania that I know of but if we did it would be hard to place all = the blame on the contractor. We set the requirements and administer the = contract. If it doesn't turn out well I'd be hard put to put all the = blame on the consultants. =20