Re: 7.3.4 & 8.0.6 EE distribution needed on Win32 & Linux

From: Michael Thomas <mhthomas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 17:42:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Sounds like fun.

Many years before Werner, we worked on some 8.0.5 stuff that I noted here:
http://www.intrex.net/miket/SetupConfig.txt

Its worth reading about some of the old issues. ;-)

My errors are embarrassing, but its frozen since I no longer maintain that ISP account, "File last updated on 1/18/99". There are other better sites available. Some of this is discussed in ISBN: 0596000189 and page 357-362.

Can't go wrong for $1.61 at

If I dig through enough boxes, maybe I can help with many of these CDROMS. Do you need the operating systems and service packs? One problem I have is I doubt I can find the Oracle patches back so far, at least in a reasonable time.

Maybe we can discuss off list. Mail me at mhthomas at yahoo.com

Regards,

Mike Thomas

Do You Yahoo!?