RE: Oracle7.3.4 - Tablespace question

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 17:48:44 -0400

Well, it really depends on whether there is any contents in the tablespaces that you want. If you just want to get rid of the tablespaces in question, then startup nomount and alter those datafiles and tablespaces offline. Then you will be able to drop them offline including contents.

What is your db_files value?

mwf