7.3.4 & 8.0.6 EE distribution needed on Win32 & Linux

From: <J.Velikanovs_at_alise.lv>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 22:15:30 +0300

Hi list,
I am going to test how new features added by Oracle to the RDBMS kernel affected basic operation performance (such NL, FS, IRS, IUS etc). For this purpose I am going to install different Oracle version on the same machines (one Linux, second WinNT) and make small testing.
.

I have installed and have made some testing of 10.0.1.2, 9.2.0.4/5, 8.1.7.4 version on the both computers.
.

I would like to make tests also on 7.3.4 and 8.0.6 version, but unfortunately no distributions in my archives. Can some body in this list provide 7.3.4/8.0.6 for NT and 8.0.6 for Linux (I am aware, that there is no 7.3.4 on Linux ;)

Thank you in advance,
Jurijs

PS I am going to publish results in this list. PPS I will be cool to get chance to download mentioned media. I can follow any way you offer.