oracle 9i LogMiner

From: Loughmiller, Greg <greg.loughmiller_at_cingular.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:48:56 -0400

folks,

does anyone have a list of "do's and dont's" for the use of logminer? Naturally, I'm still surfing the manuals and web to gather my notes.. But thought I'd blast the request out there anyway. Looking in terms of a "best practices" sort of thing.

thanks in advance...

Greg Loughmiller
Sr Manager - Enterprise Data Architecture Office: 678.893.3217
ips: gloughmiller
This email, and any attachments, are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. It is the property of Cingular Wireless. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, any attachments thereto, and any use of the information contained is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me at 678-893-3217 and permanently delete the original and any copy thereof.