RE: somewhat off topic, but with Jared's permission

From: Freeman, Donald <dofreeman_at_state.pa.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:52:05 -0400

That's a pretty generic description of what the book is about<g>. = Here's my take on it: I can follow directions and most of the books = concentrate on the 'how.' I need to know more when's and why's. I = save a lot of threads from this list because they offer practical advice = plus answer some of the how's and whys. Some of these threads would = make very nice chapters in a book. HTH

Don Freeman