Re: Offtopic: Norton Internet Secuity Software

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:06:06 -0400

Friday, July 30, 2004, 12:15:51 PM, KENNETH JANUSZ (kjanusz_at_att.net) wrote:

KJ> Last year I purchased Norton Internet Security Prof. Edition.  It was a mess - wouldn't work
KJ> at all.  So, now I am looking at the 2004 release.  Has anyone had any problems getting the
KJ> 2004 release to work?

I stay away from that. I bought a copy a couple years back, loaded it up on an admittedly somewhat underpowered PC, and the load from that one software package just brought the PC to its knees. It was just sooooo bloated. Since then I've used Norton Anti-virus, no problems with that, but I avoid their other software like the plague.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com