Re: Changing Character Set

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 06:06:47 -0700 (PDT)

metalink Note:234381.1 can help you do this Ken Payton <Ken.Payton_at_choicepointprg.net> wrote:Does anyone know how to switch off the superset check when changing the = national character set. I would like to change the character set of a = new database without rebuilding it and I am receiving ORA-12714: invalid = national character set specified. =20