Re: Load balancing with RAC according to our own proportions

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_sagelogix.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:29:43 -0600

Alexandre,

You should consider using a transaction-processing monitor such as BEA Tuxedo, IBM Encina, or NCR Top End in the tier above the database. These high-end tools are capable of this kind of rules-based or load-based distribution of transactions amongst different "resource managers".

Hope this helps...

-Tim