Re[2]: Tales from the OakTable sample chapter...

From: Peter Robson <pgro_at_bgs.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:48:23 +0100

For the record - 'The Bat' handles this sort of thing in an exemplary manner.... And with Firefox as browser - perfect system. No sign of M's**t anywhere...

peter
edinburgh

ps - thanks for the text, M!

--
    mailto:pgro_at_bgs.ac.uk

This  e-mail  message,  and  any  files  transmitted  with  it, are
confidential  and intended  solely for the  use of the  addressee. If
this message was not addressed to  you, you have received it in error
and any  copying,  distribution  or  other use  of any part  of it is
strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those
of the sender and do not necessarily represent  those of the British
Geological  Survey. The  security of e-mail  communication  cannot be
guaranteed and the BGS accepts no liability  for claims arising as a
result of the use of this medium to  transmit messages from or to the
BGS. .                            http://www.bgs.ac.uk