RE: System tablespace corrupted

From: Michael Fontana - at home <mfontana_at_verio.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:17:15 -0700 (PDT)

If this is truly the only error you have, I think you are in luck. This table could possibly be dropped and copied from another environment without harm. If you are not using database resource management (which, in concept, allows for different cpu utilizations depending on session requirements), you could simply drop and recreate or copy from another, similar database in your environment.

I am not using dbrm, and there are only four sample rows in my table. I would first try copying from another environment. If that doesn't work, the table is created and loaded in the u0800050.sql conversion scripts that should be in your
$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin directory. Try that.