Re: AWR Licensing

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:57:34 +0100

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:30:12 -0500, Tracy Rahmlow <tracy.rahmlow_at_aexp.com> wrote:
> Pete,
> Your response triggered a question. Could you please define
> "non-production environment"? Would a database created for development of
> production applications be considered licensable?
The license does that for you

" License Rights
We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable limited license to use the programs only for the purpose of developing a single prototype of your application, and not for any other purpose. If you use the application you develop under this license for any internal data processing or for any commercial or production purposes, or you want to use the programs for any purpose other than as permitted under this agreement, you must contact us, or an Oracle reseller, to obtain the appropriate license. "

---
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA