RE: AWR Licensing

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:04:59 -0400

Works for me:
oracle_at_dvlpq1 [/home/admin/oracle]sqlplus "/ as sysdba"

SQL*Plus: Release 10.1.0.2.0 - Production on Wed Jul 28 11:03:41 2004

Copyright (c) 1982, 2004, Oracle. All rights reserved.

Connected to:
Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.1.0.2.0 - 64bit Production
With the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining options

SQL> set long 10000
SQL> select text from dba_views where view_name =3D 'DBA_FEATURE_USAGE_STATISTICS'; TEXT

select samp.dbid, fu.name, samp.version, detected_usages, total_samples,   decode(to_char(last_usage_date, 'MM/DD/YYYY, HH:MI:SS'),
         NULL, 'FALSE',
         to_char(last_sample_date, 'MM/DD/YYYY, HH:MI:SS'), 'TRUE',
         'FALSE')

  currently_used, first_usage_date, last_usage_date, aux_count,   feature_info, last_sample_date, last_sample_period,   sample_interval, mt.description
 from wri$_dbu_usage_sample samp, wri$_dbu_feature_usage fu,

      wri$_dbu_feature_metadata mt
 where

TEXT

  samp.dbid    =3D fu.dbid and
  samp.version =3D fu.version and
  fu.name      =3D mt.name and
  fu.name not like '_DBFUS_TEST%' and   /* filter out test features */
  bitand(mt.usg_det_method, 4) !=3D 4     /* filter out disabled =
features
*/

-Mark

--