Re: AWR Licensing

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:05:29 -0400

On 07/27/2004 03:25:44 PM, Pete Sharman wrote:
> It's a line from a comedy long, long ago (so long that I can't even recall =
> it). The person who said it was too stupid to realize that they meant rese=
> nt instead of resemble. Since Mladen thinks I have the personality of a sa=
> lesman, I obviously fall into that category of person too. :)

Pete, you have such a persuasive personality that you could sell refrigerators to the Eskimos, or to use an example closer to you, you could sell shoes made of crocodile leather to Steve Irving. One things you couldn't do is to sell me a Win2k box. Only Cary Millsap could do that.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA