RE: Oracle advanced tuning course

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:21:17 -0400

 Hi David thanks,
if someone is interested and can't download II can send it by email.
About copyright I always had been careful, and honest, I never tried to stole" nothing, I always ask tom about my papers to ask if he has any comment about it. and if I'm putting this draft here is because maybe someone could give some comment. I do this paper for me and for sharing my help to others, I don't publish neither sell it. In the past I asked too about it and they adviced me the copyright problems starts when you stole others investigations, or when you copy almost all his material. Generally some adviced me is enough to put the link of the author. And I had seen several times that behaviour in several pages and papers in Oracle community.
But you are right, when this really becomes a steady paper, it is still a draft, then I'll follow your advice and I'll contact the page owner one by one. because still I'll add some links and if I have time to do my own tests and
investigation I'll drop others and put my own data.

Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco
OCP