"rcp" and 9iRAC

From: <jaysingh1_at_optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:11:04 -0400

Hi

I am trying to setup RAC for developement and testing in using RedHat Linux. In order to install oracle software on all nodes we need to have "rcp" enabled so that don't need to install oracle s/w on each and every node.

The problem is that "rcp" is not working between nodes but scp works.

How to enable "rcp" in RedHat or How to tell oracle cluster to use "scp" to copy the software between each nodes?

I am really sorry if the question is off topic.

Thanks in advance

Sami