RE: The free version of James Morle's book is now available

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:46:09 -0500

Mogens: I can't say it as elegantly but for those of us who have only heard the legend of James' great book, thank you.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.

"We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive." -- C.S. Lewis