Re: how to get exactly how much temp tablespace a query is using

From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:14:30 +0300

Hi!

Use:

select su.username, su.tablespace, su.contents, su.blocks, s.sql_text from v$sort_usage su, v$sql s
where su.sqladdr = s.address
and su.sqlhash = s.hash_value;

Or use v$sql_workarea & v$sql_workarea_active if you're on 9i+

Tanel.

> query or session level. I had this query in a script on my last project,
but forgot to bring it with me. Now I'm having a brain fart and can't figure out the joins. I know its v$sort_usage to some where. I think its a 3 table join.