RE: Oracle 9i DBA OCP Books.

From: Ellis R. Miller <sartre1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:21:44 -0600

In case someone else hasn't already mentioned it, the Oracle 10G OCP is only two exams:

http://www.oracle.com/education/certification/index.html?dba10g_track.html

I have also found the Oracle Press OCP guides to be ample study guides. In particular, the OCP Oracle 9i "Performance Tuning Exam Guide" is a very concise reference.

Ellis

From: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Date: 07/23/04 12:17:37
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Oracle 9i DBA OCP Books.
=20
> Hi All,
> I am looking for best books for Oracle 9i OCP DBA certification based =
on =3D
your personal experiences, resources available on the Net (practise test = et=3D
c.), which may be helpful for this certification and your guidance = related =3D
to the certification.

>=3D20

> Thanks in advance.
>=3D20

> Dharminder Kumar

>=3D20
=20
=20
<FONT SIZE =3D3D =
1>**********************************************************=3D
******************

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged = inf=3D
ormation. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the = sender i=3D
mmediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. = Any=3D
dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the = intend=3D
ed recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Unless otherwise = stated, o=3D
pinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and are not = endors=3D
ed by the author's employer.</FONT>
=20

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS
Spam:        =