What OEM table stores the list of databases

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:20:03 -0400

I am looking at creating jobs to go against all of our databases. Since they are all registered in OEM, I was hoping to query a OEM table to get all of the database names. Anybody what OEM table this is stored in.

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority 1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113