RE: To recover DBA password of Oracle 9.2.0.1 on Windows 2000

From: Levesque, Roger <Roger.Levesque_at_valueoptions.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:32:56 -0400

Sys =3D change_on_install

System =3D manager

-----Original Message-----

From: Ranjeesh K R. [mailto:ranjeeshk_at_infics.com]=20 Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 5:35 PM
Subject: To recover DBA password of Oracle 9.2.0.1 on Windows 2000 Importance: High

Hi,
I have forgot the the passwords of DBA Id's ( sys & system ) .Do you know anyway to recover this password . I am logging in with the id with which I installed oracle and all..

with thanks and regards=20
Ranjeesh K R=20

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by email, delete and destroy this message and its=20 attachments.